Eclairs are fun and easy treats to make and very versatile. When making eclairs it doesn't take as much effort as macarons do but you still need to be careful. Let's get started!
1 envelope of graham crackers, crushed
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup of water
3/4 cup of flour
4 eggs + 1 for egg wash
marshmallows for garnish
1. Heat the butter, water, and salt on medium high until boiling. Add in the flour and graham cracker crumbs, mix with a wooden spatula until a dough forms. (Make sure to do this while still on the stove.)
2. Put the dough into the bowl of a stand mixer and mix until all of the steam gets let out. Add in the four eggs while it is mixing.
3. Put into a piping bag and pipe small logs onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush the dough with the egg wash. (For the egg wash take the egg and mix the yolk and whites together, to brush it on take a baking brush or your finger and brush it on the dough.)
4. Heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 10 minutes. After that lower the heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
5. Once it is done baking and it has cooled, make two holes at the bottom of the eclair so you can fill it with marshmallow fluff. Then take it and dip the top into melted chocolate. Put 3 marshmallows on top and sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on the sides. Bon appetit!